i’m back from nyc!
what an awesome trip(for work!). so much art. so many museums. so much fun.
here are some photos from the trip!
this is the morgan hotel — the whole hotel was decorated in black and white with pops of red. and each room had an original robert mapplethorpe b&w photo! it doesn’t get much better than that.
these are just a taste of the art work we got to see! some of my favourites klimt, picasso and warhol- love his skull series!
we went to so many museum — the met, guggenheim, the neue, MoMA, storm king, the earth room, dia beacon, the whitney and tons of chelsea galleries!
and you know i had to get some cupcakes from magnolia bakery!
beautiful grand central!
and at the end of our trip we missed our flight back to waco and had to drive home, which was kind of a bummer, but we made up for it by stopping at in-n-out at 1am! ha!
here’s three things i’ve fallen in love with lately:
1. i love these painted wooden spoons!
2. saw these awesome skull screen prints by andy warhol at the mcnay yesterday.
3. i am in love with this spring weather going on in texas and this looks like the perfect springtime cocktail. colour and everything!
i’m exploring downtown san antonio today – the riverwalk, the alamo and even drinking some prickly pear margaritas! hope you are having a good thursday! -A
the weather in nashville indicates that spring is most definitely on the way. flowers are popping up everywhere and even the trees are blooming. the weather coupled with some things that i have found on the internet have been inspiring me and my spring-like thoughts.
i hope that you find them inspiring as well.
i am obsessed with this painting. i would love to have something like this in my home. lovers by jarek puczel.
i love flowers, especially these pastel beauties. this time of year i take an extra long stroll through the flower section at trader joe’s. i found these on pinterest and think that they are divine.
lauren moffatt spring 2012 collection. i want it all in my closet right now. these are my very favorite pieces.
i hope that you have a lovely thursday, m.
1. i would love to find this little guy in a corner of my house.
2. gingko trees are my favourite.
3. i can imagine myself wearing this romantic little number.
4. i love this clock and love this colour.
5. confession: i’m obsessed with cats and this is purrrfection. haha.
6. this is probably one of the cutest things i’ve seen in a while.
7. can you imagine owning a pair of these?! i’d wear them every day. seriously.
8. this table is to die for.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8