two thousand and eleven.
It’s been a good year for both of us. It’s also been a whirlwind to say the least.
- We both graduated college on May 14th.
- We both got married- three weeks apart! (Mary- May 27th; Adair- June 18th)
- We both moved out of our hometown. (Mary- Nashville; Adair- Waco, TX)
- We both got to go on some pretty incredible trips.
- And we saw lots of our friends get married as well.
- We had friends have a baby!
- We started this adventure of blogging.
We experienced new things and were blessed beyond belief. To our family and friends, thank you for being a part of out lives. Thank you for investing in us.
To those of you who read our blog, you really have blown us away with your dedication. You exceeded our expectations and have us looking forward to what the new year has in store for us and this lovely little blog!
We hope that 2011 was as wonderful to you as it was to us. And we wish you the very, very best for 2012. We hope that you will be ringing in the New Year surrounded by loved ones, a glass of champagne in one hand, and a kiss from someone very special. Thank you for beginning this journey with us.
Top 5 Photos from 2011 (Adair):